Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its Christmas in ... November? Something is off...

Why are we already starting to hear Christmas music on the radio ?

Thanksgiving has not even arrived yet!

I am not a scrooge.

I swear.

Although I do enjoy hearing NSYNC on the radio this time of the year - its the only time they ever get any exposure.

Did you know that Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block are going on tour together?
I want to know who is actually getting tickets to this show... and why!?!?
Wouldn't you rather spend money on someone who is new and hip and not washed up?
There's a reason they are all stuck in their boybands and not launching solo careers.

How did Justin Timberlake do it? ... Timberland?

Speaking of Timberlands... we are looking for little baby Timbs... best place to buy?

2198.jpg


Talk about a rant.





LOVE. Always and Forever. Me and My Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment