Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

If I Could Make It Go Away...

Events Disappear in Time

Check this out... they are claiming that what was once dreamed of in Star Trek and Back To The Future is now possible. Move over Doc Brown, here I come.

If you could go back and time and re-do one thing, what would it be? ... Oh where to begin ...

Once upon a time, I punched my brother in the back of the head.
Once upon a time, I let my son play with the crockpot.
Once upon a time, my baby sister fell off a chair.
Once upon a time, I drove drunk.
Once upon a time, my dad pulled the chair from underneath me and I cried.
Once upon a time, I turned down Philadelphia Magazine.

That was then, this is now...

Once upon a time, I met a boy at a barbeque. We fell in love. We got pregnant. We moved in together. We had a boy. We got engaged. And now we will live happily ever after.

No time travel needed.

"Some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there were lessons learned."



LOVE. Always and Forever. Me and My Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment